quinta-feira, 26 de novembro de 2009

I´m a bird, you know that i am...


"well I just wanna laugh my way through life
and no worry about whether they think what I'm doing is wrong or right
cause ive got so much to learn
and you know this fires just dying to burn...

I think its time to leave....
can I have the guest check please?
I'm saying good-bye, to all the comfortable things
I'm going out living my life, gonna see what a little livin' will bring
cause I've seen things from a different view
and I realize all the things I already knew"


*

Haveria um tempo em que seus finos saltos nem mesmo marcariam o chão. Passaria como pluma, sobrevoando o que estivesse gasto e vislumbrando em frente, um limpo e novo asfalto. Porque eu não me canso de decepcionar clichês, e de manter esses sonhos altos.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário